Credit Repair Services in Plano, TX
See How Credit Repair Can Transform Your Life in Plano, TX
Trying to Qualify for First Time Home Buyer Programs?At Elevated Credit Solutions, we are committed to assisting our Plano, TX client’s access more economical credit products through proven methods such as debt consolidation. With our continued assistance and support, you can improve FICO credit scores that assist you in becoming approved for lower interest rates, home buyers programs and more. With each credit score check, you will see the dramatic improvement that opens new doorways so that you can live a more comfortable life.
Learn How to Improve FICO Credit Scores in Plano, TX TodayIf your credit score check is holding you back, why not improve it with credit repair in Plano, TX offered by the team at Elevated Credit Solutions? Get started on improving your score by calling our team at (469) 333-1405.
Your credit scores are potentially costing you BIG BUCKS!
An increase of only 20 points can mean a difference of thousands of dollars saved in interest on a home and hundreds of dollars saved in interest on a car loan or credit cards. Our track record of success, means more money in your pocket and more buying power when you need it most.
Average Client's Credit Score Increase in 35 days:
Average Client's Credit Score Increase in 90 days:
Average Client's Credit Score Increase in 6 Months:
93% = 10 Points
71% = 20 Points
25% = 50 Points
15% = 100 Points or more
97% = 10 Points
82% = 20 Points
40% = 50 Points
25% = 100 Points or more
60 Points or more
Our 100% Guarantee, Cancellation and Return Policy:
You are entitled to a 100% refund on all payments & fees, if:
- We do not clean up more than 25% of the negatives worked on.
- You have had 6 months of continued service.
- You have 4 or more negatives items at the start of service.
- You do not make any new credit decisions before consulting with your credit advisor.
- You make us aware of any correspondence you receive regarding your scores or the bureaus.
- You have not utilized a credit service nor attempted to challenge items yourself in the 2 years prior to signing up for our service.
- You can cancel service any time but notifying us in writing at least 7 days before the next billing cycle.